This looks like a good place for a tank

madub03

I have an empty, unused closet in my office... Why not put a tank there?!? I am currently thinking I can making a cutout in the wall so you can see it from outside the room as well. The front view would be from in the office and the cutout would be on the right side (not the back). 

I would need it to be a little higher than usual so it looks better from outside of the office so a custom built stand would be a must. I was thinking it will be about 46" tall or so I may have to use 4x4s instead of 2x4s for the posts. 

Without getting a custom tank built, I saw the SC Aquarium 66 Gallon cube that would fit almost perfectly in that area. 

The only other things I can think of right now is to figure out ventilation and power which neither should be a big deal.

Has anyone thought about something like this before?  Any thoughts, comments, advice welcomed. Anything I'm not thinking of?

Here is the space:

post-2636150-0-35880500-1519590928_thumb.jpg

Saw a guy on FB building a fish tank in his closet a couple days ago, ventilation would be my only concern, unless you cut out the back.