MACNA 2018 - September 7 - 9, Las Vegas, Nevada

MACNA

Last Chance to Save $50 on MACNA 2018 Full Conference Passes!

Your last chance to get MACNA 2018 Full Conference Passes at $50 off ends on February 28th!

The early bird $139 deal is the best way to experience all that MACNA 2018 has to offer.

A huge exhibit hall, speakers, workshops, our Friday night reception, and our Saturday night banquet. You get it all!

Kids 17 and under are admitted free, 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.

Also check out our newly updated Floor Plan and meet our great MACNA Speakers!

Price goes to $159 on March 1st.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running registration for this MACNA, so stop by and say Hi if you go!

It's going to be pretty epic as the first MASNA-organized MACNA and the 30th anniversary.  The organizers are all folks who have done great MACNA's in the past, so I recommend everyone attend who can swing it. 8)

I'm running registration for this MACNA, so stop by and say Hi if you go!

It's going to be pretty epic as the first MASNA-organized MACNA and the 30th anniversary.  The organizers are all folks who have done great MACNA's in the past, so I recommend everyone attend who can swing it. 8)

Woof, you're a glutton for punishment! I'm not sure if I'm allowed in Vegas anymore. 

Woof, you're a glutton for punishment! I'm not sure if I'm allowed in Vegas anymore. 

We'll miss you. WAMAS has 4 members on the MACNA planning committee....

We'll miss you. WAMAS has 4 members on the MACNA planning committee....

Don't rule me out yet, I might be able to swing a business trip!

It isn't the same without Carla, but I think we'll manage.

We'll also miss Isaac's puppet show.

"Registration is over to your left, my right, up the escalators, take a left at the top, keep on walking, you can't miss it."

"No, I don't have raffle tickets for sale here." 

"Registration is over to your left, my right, up the escalators, take a left at the top, keep on walking, you can't miss it."

"No, I don't have raffle tickets for sale here." 

"Where's the mermaid? I saw a mermaid." 

This MACNA in Vegas doesn't allow us to do any advance raffle ticket sales.  I remember being totally unprepared for how many raffle tickets we would be selling at registration.

Have a meet-up with your friends / club at MACNA 2018! 

We want our MACNA attendees to have the best experience possible, and to do that we are offering our meeting space so that you can meet-up with your friends!

Are you a member of your local club and want to have a meeting at MACNA?

Keep temperate water anemones, and want to meet others that do the same?

A fan of NPS coral and want to discuss feeding tips with other hobbyists and professionals?

Want to finally put a face to that online screen name you've been corresponding with for 5 years?

Get your group together and let MACNA know that you are interested in having a dedicated meet-up at MACNA 2018.

We'll put your meet-up on the schedule, so that you can make all sorts of new fishy friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-MACNA2018 Hotel rates from only $49 a night!

Incredible deal given the host hotel (Westgate Resort)! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tell Alan you will only go if you sit at his table at the Banquet so you can tell stories to everyone who wasn't there about the Keynote!

Full conference passes are still available, but they are in short supply - macna.org/attend

post-2636548-0-29184600-1530077076_thumb.png