Banggai Fry Tips?

Stephen

My girlfriend and I were up the last couple of hours catching tiny banggai fry when they made it into the open tank and now I'm tasked with trying to raise the little things. I understand most if not all may not make it but in an effort to keep from sleeping on the couch because I didn't at least try I need some advice. We've read a lot on the internet the last few hours and it all seems like pretty much recycled info. Found one decent site that helped a bunch but looking for anyone with some first hand info as to what I should feed or is there anything special I should do to take care of them. At the moment there's about 18 in a isolation box hanging on the side of the frag tank. If I can keep them alive and growing I was thinking about putting them in the refugium where there's tons of pods and bugs for them to eat. I have some reef plankton and cyclops I'm going to try and feed tomorrow as well as I hope to pick up some lobster or prawn roe. One of the forums I was reading had a thread by a guy that's raised them and he says feed frozen and if they take it stay away from live since it's hard to switch them. Hopefully the little things are hungry enough to try it at least. Not really interested in locating or trying to hatch baby brine shrimp.