Great Support on ATI T5 Fixtures from Exotic Reef Creations

Neto

I have been working with Marco (monkiboy) from ERC for about a month now on support for an old non-hybrid ATI Powermodule fixture i got on a trade and so far my experience has been very good. Basically I wanted to trade with another individual across the US a 6x24w unit for a 8x24w that needed some parts to revive it again. Marco provided great guidance and support on different parts on the unit. He gave me the best price I could find for new reflectors. He even offered to provide a discounted shipping label for me to send my old unit to the other party on the trade after I mentioned to him that the other guy from the west coast paid $70 bucks to ship me his unit .

If you want an ATI T5 fixture or need parts for any of these, I highly recommend you go through ERC, they are amazing, always respond to messages quickly and they might be able to get you a better price. Some of these parts are only found on Europe such as the acrylic shield which is 4mm and no where in the US you will be able to find this thickness, maybe 1/8” will fit but it will be loose and flow might get affected. I basically had to replace the reflectors, acrylic shield, 4 fans and a bunch of screws.

Edited by Neto