What's missing?

zygote2k

Open valve for return no plug

I dont see any wall clamps on the pressure line. That pipe will get awfully heavy. Needs to be bolted to the wall. No unions on the pressure side between the pump and the check valve or along that line. It's going to be tough to remove that pump for maintenance without lifting that whole pressure line up and out. I don't see any sort of gate valve on the skimmer input side. It looks like it's being fed completely from by pressure from the pump and from head pressure of any water above it in that big pipe going up the underside of the stairs. The end result may be a lot more water going into the skimmer than to the tank (which looks to be on the floor above) and possibly more than what the skimmer can handle. 

Chiller below sump, could be issue if sump overflowed.

Conduit protecting wire into electrical boxes.

PVC primer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by John

Not that I like RO/DI lines going directly to the sump, but I do notice that the float valve is not connected to anything at this point.

The return line does need an anchor to attach to wall. The valve by itself is for future.

The check valve is a true-union type and easily comes off.

The issue I discovered is that the chiller/UV loop bypasses the check valve when the water is off.

The skimmer has its' own pump and is independent.

The issue I discovered is that the chiller/UV loop bypasses the check valve when the water is off.

Nice! Does tank have two returns, I.e. make chiller/UV inline or do you need to move check valve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by John