This months Coral Magazine

nextlevel808

Does anyone have a copy of this months Coral magazine I could buy or know somewhere I can get this months. I have tried all book stores in the area and no one carries it. Please help me out as it’s on a topic I’m looking to venture into. Thanks.

I received it in yesterday's mail. What exactly are you looking at in this issue? I won't part with the issue, though, as my collection goes back quite a few years now and I don't want the gap.

I think you can get it digital. 

One of the tanks by Scorched that inspired my 22 gallon nano build was published this go. 

Subscribers can download pdf's of pages in each issue. To download all the pages of this issue comes to about 300+ MB, though. Selected articles/pages would be the way to go.

This issue's cover features include Micro Reefs, Organ Pipe Corals, Pico Livestock and Ultra-Hardy Fishes. Here's a sneak peek.

(edited)

I want it for the micro reef section in it. Maritza’s pico jar reef is in it.

Edited by nextlevel808

"Micro Reefing Master Class" is one article. Another is "Maritza: The Tiny Reef That Could." It sounds like you want the second article. Is that correct?

I really want the whole thing so I’ll probably end up ordering a copy off reef2rainforest. I’ve called every book store and lfs within a hour of me and no one carries it.

I really want the whole thing so I’ll probably end up ordering a copy off reef2rainforest. I’ve called every book store and lfs within a hour of me and no one carries it.

OK. Sounds good. For reference, the Maritza article alone downloaded to a 30MB+ high resolution file size from the digital issue. The whole issue came to over 330 MB. That gives you some idea of the high quality pages that they put out there.

I have one that I’m done with and you can have. I live in Manassas but will be working till 11 AM Saturday in Bethesda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one that I’m done with and you can have. I live in Manassas but will be working till 11 AM Saturday in Bethesda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I please meet up with you on Saturday morning? I will even pay you for the issue.