Merry Fishmas

molcott

Merry fishmas! Setting up an algae reactor in an avast MR5 and getting a doser and dosing triton other methods once i get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas, all! My toys are not fish-related, but were mostly related to my new Mavic Pro drone. I've been playing with my 3D printer a lot lately, too - even building a part for my Avast Marine Vibe.

I've been wondering about 3d printers for for aquarium use is the filament used for them fish safe?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Merry fishmas! Setting up an algae reactor in an avast MR5 and getting a doser and dosing triton other methods once i get back.

Awesome I have been running triton core7 for almost 2 months now and everything seems to be going good with it

IM MiniMax Media Reactor and subscription to Coral from the wife. Merry Christmas!

26e5ea730e39662fbbb90096d47ab25e.jpg

I've been wondering about 3d printers for for aquarium use is the filament used for them fish safe?

Yes. Among the options are nylon and ABS, as well as PA and PETG.

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk

Yes. Among the options are nylon and ABS, as well as PA and PETG.

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk

Sweet now to talk my wife into letting me get one

Sweet now to talk my wife into letting me get one

Tell her that they're remarkably inexpensive now. Expect anything from about $175 up (mine was about $260 on aliexpress). That's half to a third of what I paid for a smaller model just 5 years ago. Plus, you can use Autodesk's Fusion 360 as your design tool for free if you're using it for non-commercial, hobbyist use. And, with Cura as your slicing engine (also free) - you're set.

Tell her that they're remarkably inexpensive now. Expect anything from about $175 up (mine was about $260 on aliexpress). That's half to a third of what I paid for a smaller model just 5 years ago. Plus, you can use Autodesk's Fusion 360 as your design tool for free if you're using it for non-commercial, hobbyist use. And, with Cura as your slicing engine (also free) - you're set.

awesome thanks for the info