Have anyone been to Aquatic Creation in Ljamville, MD

Tommy

Just saw this place on Craigslist, I thought I know every saltwater fish store in the area but I've never heard of this place, supposedly they have been around for a long time and have a lot of fresh and saltwater livestock.  Please chime in if you have been there before so I can see if it worth my 40 min drive or not.  it is in Ljamville, MD ,  Thanks 

Edited by Tommy

Not many corals but some. Good fish selection though and usually healthier than other stores in my area! Decent invert selection. If you don’t find what you want ricks and fintastic are only 10-15 away

I've was at  Fintastic last weekend in my way back from Skii Liberty and the prices are very good, and this week they advertised everything is half price so thats crazy good.  Thanks Brian !

Just a fair warning fintastic had a huge showing for their sale. All the healthy fish sold because of the low prices. So hope for a new shipment. There was still a decent selection of corals

I go to urbana highschool which is less than a mile away and am constantly checking what they have lol. But overall the store isn’t bad, there’s not a huge saltwater selection but it’s not bad, but lately they havnt been getting the best shipments or anything in. Every once in a while there’s good stuff here and there but it’s not worth a 40 minute drive. If your in the area or passing by though I would highly recommend taking a look though. It’s a nice little family owned business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went there years ago. Not enough saltwater stuff to keep me interested.

I also live in urbana and every now and then i stop by. In the last two years, the guy started selling frags and i was able to get some nice montiporas. He has great looking fish but i agree, the saltwater selection is limited. His focus is primarily pond related items & livestock

Really good selection of dry goods and accessories. Better than anything else. +1 to the above comments. I got a nice rock beauty angel from them that has been fat and happy for about a year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live in Urbana and I won’t go back in there. Father is nice enough, but son has a lot of growing up to do. Told me that fishkeeping is “vanity”. Good luck taking over the family business with that attitude....

Paul and Dylan at Fintastic are great, so i’ll drive out of my way to give them my business.

I live in Urbana and I won’t go back in there. Father is nice enough, but son has a lot of growing up to do. Told me that fishkeeping is “vanity”. Good luck taking over the family business with that attitude....

Paul and Dylan at Fintastic are great, so i’ll drive out of my way to give them my business.

Thanks for the input man !

+1! Fintastic is fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk