Instant Ocean salt sale

phlynamjax

They usually also have it online, but I don't see it on the website as on sale. It usually goes so fast that there probably won't be any left if I go trying to buy it.

Does anyone know if PetSmart gives rain checks?

Is it enough of a difference to keep a person with a lot of corals from having to add those things? If it does, is the difference in cost less than what it would cost to dose seperately instead of it being already in the salt? I'm asking because off the top of my head, with doing no actual figuring, it doesn't make sense to pay the extra money for the Reef Crystals instead of just getting the IO.

Edited by treesprite

Is it enough of a difference to keep a person with a lot of corals from having to add those things? If it does, is the difference in cost less than what it would cost to dose seperately instead of it being already in the salt? I'm asking because off the top of my head, with doing no actual figuring, it doesn't make sense to pay the extra money for the Reef Crystals instead of just getting the IO.

Derivation of the proof is left to the poster.

I am at the Rockville PetSmart and the guy told me it is not half price. It is on sale for 43.49

Okay, here's the issue. The sale price only comes up at the cash register. If you ask the clerks who wander in the store, they will say it is not half price.

FYI, I am taking the two buckets of IO they have, and supposedly there aren't any more (that's only what I was told, and it is already obvious that the clerk doesn't have all his information correct). There are a couple buckets of RC still here.

The stores don't always have the same in-store sales. That is why there are "local ads".

My issue now is getting these things in from the car. Had a fall in the grocery store and now have a back injury. They might be in my car for a while.

Leesburg also had sea salt and reef crystals half off....though I had to ask for the reef crystals which were in the back. Also bought a 20 starter kit to set up a fowlr for my son. Kit included tank, hood, some type of light, heater, hob filter, and maybe a thermometer. Normally 99 on sale for half price of 48. Sale runs through today.

Petsmart in leesburg also hired a reefer to keep their salt water fish tanks up and they have looked much better lately. I haven't bought any livestock there but they had some good looking fish and even half a dozen flags of Xenia and some other corals. The tank system looked better than most lfs.

Petsmart in leesburg also hired a reefer to keep their salt water fish tanks up and they have looked much better lately. I haven't bought any livestock there but they had some good looking fish and even half a dozen flags of Xenia and some other corals. The tank system looked better than most lfs.

I have never seen saltwater livestock in any PetSmart in MoCo, just PetCo.

I have never seen saltwater livestock in any PetSmart in MoCo, just PetCo.

Pretty sure I screwed that one up.... bought my salt at petsmart and saw the saltwater fish at petco in leesburg.... was at both stores multiple times yesterday with a brand new puppy, a hamster, 2 lizards, 2 cats, a reef tank and another soon to be fowlr tank...we tend to frequent those stores! Haha

Merry Christmas