Local Glass Aquarium Builder?

PupChow

Looking to buy a 14" x 14" x 28" column glass tank (also open to 12" x 12" x 24"), wondering if anyone could recommend a local shop that builds glass tank before I look online?

Jeff (screen name Naga) from Pimped Out Aquariums builds custom glass tanks locally. He's out on the east side of the Beltway.

Jeff (screen name Naga) from Pimped Out Aquariums builds custom glass tanks locally. He's out on the east side of the Beltway.

Thank you Tom, I will reach out to Jeff!

If you are not 100% set on that size, and willing to change dimensions slightly to be able to get a standard tank Deep Blue makes a 24x24x30 tank. Should be much more affordable than custom, and quicker timeframe.

If you are not 100% set on that size, and willing to change dimensions slightly to be able to get a standard tank Deep Blue makes a 24x24x30 tank. Should be much more affordable than custom, and quicker timeframe.

Thanks for the recommendation, I am restricted on volume since it's for an online < 25g nano tank challenge, I may look into a standard sized tank though if the cost and turn-around time cuts into the contest too much!