PVC fittings

treesprite

Am I the only person who has bins and/or drawers full of never used PVC fittings, and more bins and/or drawers full of already used ones? The stuff I have accumulated over all these years is taking up so much space. I have some at home and even more in a bin in a rental storage unit I don't look in for months at a time.

I have a habit of over-buying and of changing plans, then don't return the stuff I didn't use. Do you think Home Depot would let me return a bag full of the unused ones even though I no longer have receipts for all of it? Or would they see all the little pieces and shoo me away? I know they take the stuff back, because often I see pieces in the store that clearly have been used for something, but will they take clean and undamaged stuff without receipts?

Yes. I just returned a lot of fittings I had for a couple years. They will give you store credit w/o your receipt. You can try to swipe your card to see if any of them were purchased with the card. If so then they put credit back to your card.