Dosing... pumps etc.. what is everyone using??

GOSKN5

What does everyone do for dosing? Right now I dose manually with reef fusion 2 part. I am not good at being consistent on amounts or schedule...

Considering a dosing pump and/or different product...

Thoughts???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just started dosing triton with a jebao dp4 only been a few days so can't really comment too much on it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use a Ghl doser. I have been very happy with it.

+1   I like the fact that it has a precision of 0.1ml versus 1ml - makes for better stability in a smaller sized tank like my 24g.  Also nice to be able to use one of the 4 pumps in conjunction with a level sensor for ATO versus have to have a separate pump/piece of equipment in my stand to handle it ... however, I'd only rely on such a small dosing pump for ATO on a small tank. On large tank it would be running almost constantly and wear out the motor and/or flexible tubing fairly quick.

Edited by malacoda

Get it on a drip doser for alk use regular arm and hammer baking soda it's cheaper. Slap it on an old fashion timer and you will see some extra growth when you stabilize the alk number you pick. Calcium and mag I do in the ATO but that takes a decent amount of testing and manual dosing to keep it up since ATO rates can differ with evapotation rates