Supreme Reef

TonyB13

Well I had never heard of this store till I ran across a guy on the forum looking for emerald crabs, and he mentioned he got some at supreme reef. I really didn't want to drive to Springfield but I called and he confirmed he had some so I made the treck from sterling and I'm glad I did, he is just getting started but he had really nice stuff and very clean looking system very knowledgeable and seems like a really nice guy. I am going to go spend more money there soon I saw a few things I want, soon as I'm sure I won't kill them. We need more nice localfish stores so I hope everyone goes down and gives him a shot. I come from the west coast in my little town of Fresno there's at least 4 nice fish stores.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Def +1 on Supreme Reef and working with Ben! He always makes himself available and has stuff that none of our other shops around here have. Bought quite a few pieces from him already and they are super hardy and flourishing. Check him out. Yeah he's still working on building up but he's treating it like he should... A good responsible business he's passionate about.