"NEW" Zoa challenge Signup thread.

dpassar12

Thanks for responding anyway I was worried you were not following the thread.. So we are good to go for the winter meeting will post again 3 weeks out from the meeting. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I already have these, they just aren't as defined...

24324979788_29ecb8d448_b.jpg

I probably could have sponsored this myself before I fragged this off a bit. :tongue:

• 2 months later...

Ok folks we are approaching the winter meeting. Please PM me for my PayPal so I can keep track of everyone who has paid. Supreme Reefs will not be at the winter meeting so I am going to pick them up the day before. I will put them in their own QT tank for the night. I will rebag them the morning of the meeting and bring the frags to the meeting to hand out. For those of you who are picking up at my house, you will now be able to pick them up the night before or the night of the meeting.  

I will take a few pics after I put them in QT for the night just so everyone sees that they are all single polyps. Hopefully there will be no advantage to picking one over another. Let me know if you plan on picking them up from my house and when.  

Ok folks we are approaching the winter meeting. Please PM me for my PayPal so I can keep track of everyone who has paid. Supreme Reefs will not be at the winter meeting so I am going to pick them up the day before. I will put them in their own QT tank for the night. I will rebag them the morning of the meeting and bring the frags to the meeting to hand out. For those of you who are picking up at my house, you will now be able to pick them up the night before or the night of the meeting.  

I will take a few pics after I put them in QT for the night just so everyone sees that they are all single polyps. Hopefully there will be no advantage to picking one over another. Let me know if you plan on picking them up from my house and when.  

Said you cannot receive new msg, mailbox may be full?  :cool:

Setup: (100 gallon total volume system)

• Display Tank: 65 Gallon Marineland Reef Ready
  • Frag Tank: 15 Gallon Advance Acrylic
  • Sump Tank: 40 gallon breeder
  • Display Lighting: ATI 36" 6X39W Dimmable Sunpower Fixture (1 true actinic, 1 super actinic, 1 blue plus, 1 aquablue special, 1 coral plus, 1 purple plus)
  • Frag Tank Lighting: ATI 24" 4X24W Dimmable Sunpower Fixture (1 true actinic, 1 blue plus, 1 aquablue special, 1 coral plus)
  • Heater: 400watt 
  • Display Return Pump: Syncra Silent 4.0 
  • Frag ReturnPump: Sycra Silent 3.0
  • Display Flow: (2) Ecotech MP40wQD pumps
  • Frag Flow: (2) Hydor Koralia Nano 565 gph pumps
  • Controller: Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite
  • Live rock: 80lbs
  • Live sand: 60lbs

Filtration and maintenance:

• Skimmer: Reef Octopus Classic 152-S
  • Refugium is 9 gallons. Lighting is (1) 11 watt LED CPR Strip and (1) 9 watt Innovative Marine Chaetomax
  • 25 gallon water change at least twice per month using Reef Crystals.
  • Carbon in sump changed every 2 weeks
  • 20 gallon top off resevior
  • Grey Seas Aquatics Kalk Stirrer fed by top off pump
  • Dosing Cal and Alk via BRS dosing pumps

Display Tank

24716158607_9b72f9bc41_z.jpg

Frag Tank

24716160427_60ccbd0aa0_z.jpg

Edited by Stephen

Hi all-

Any Marylanders participating and going to the meeting? If so, could I ask a big favor and have you pickup my frag for grow out? I'll come pick up from you...

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Updated list and marking who has paid so far. I would like to send the money over to SR on Sat/Sun so the frag have some time to heal. PM me for my PP 

1. dpassar12 (Paid)

2. schgr.cube

3. D805 (Paid)

4. smh254

5. PupChow

6. Bk_market 

7. Had to drop replaced with arking_mark  (Paid)

8. razzpatazzz (Paid)

9. pizzaguy

10. molcott 

11. John Ford 

12. Mattb1612

13. Stephen (Paid)

Hi all-

Any Marylanders participating and going to the meeting? If so, could I ask a big favor and have you pickup my frag for grow out? I'll come pick up from you...

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

if you want to pick it up in temple hills I can pick it up

Anyone not paid, please get it to me this weekend... I will be stopping by SR this weekend to pay. Tonight I will go through the list and update everyone with paid when I go through my PP acct. I will pay for all 13 so don't panic. 

Thanks Dan

Supreme is paid. I will be picking the frags up on Wed before the meeting. Anyone who is picking up from my house can start on Wed night if you need to. Also please post if you are picking up at my house or at the meeting. If someone is picking up for you at the meeting let me know as well.. Still waiting for a single late payer.. 

If anybody does not pay or drops out, I'd be interested in getting in on this.