Free 50$ in Supreme Reef gift certificates!!

John Ford

Now that I have your attention :)

We need some more nominations for tank of the month so here's what I will do. I won a few gift certificates today and I am willing to give two of them away. Here's what I am thinking...

Nominate a tank of the month between now and November 30th. It needs to be one that has not been a past TOTM winner. If your nomination gets chosen for January's tank of the month I'll mail you two of my certificates I won today. They should be in your hands just in time for Christmas.

*If more than one person nominates January's winner the first person to nominate, wins.

John, I nominated someone. I got a permission error when I submitted it. I did not see a any type of confirmation before the error like the description. Can you make sure you got it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This is the last time I will bump this. You still have a week left to nominate someone. If your having a hard time or if your not sure your nomination(s) went through feel free to send me a pm or comment here. I'll let you know if it went through or I can nominate on your behalf.

Thank you and have a safe holiday!