** !! INSTANT OCEAN IO/RC SALT SALE !! **

monkiboy

we have IO instant ocean and reef crystals 200 gallon boxes up for sale.

for IO instant ocean boxes which are regularly $48, now available for only $34 each!
for IO reef crystals boxes which are regularly $62, now available for only $43 each!

PM me to secure your purchase/boxes - thanks folks!

we have IO instant ocean and reef crystals 200 gallon boxes up for sale.

for IO instant ocean boxes which are regularly $48, now available for only $34 each!

for IO reef crystals boxes which are regularly $62, now available for only $43 each!

PM me to secure your purchase/boxes - thanks folks!

I’ll get 2 boxes of Reef crystal

Pm send ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

once all boxes are in, one pick up will be scheduled for tysons corner for those interested and the remainder of folks can pick up in silver spring at their convenience with 24 hours notice.

Hi! When are the salt be available for pick up?  Thanks

hi tommy, sorry I see I updated the one group buy post but not this one. I will update the original thread.

"once all boxes are in, one pick up will be scheduled for tysons corner for those interested and the remainder of folks can pick up in silver spring at their convenience with 24 hours notice.

I am going to close this group buy in one week, 10/27. "

so group buy closes on Friday, salt should be here following Wednesday and folks can pick up immediately in silver spring or wait for scheduled Tysons pick up which will likely be that week as well.

all salt was ordered - a little over six pallets! should be fun for pick up and moving around, haha.

delivery is scheduled for next week. I will post up pick up options as soon as they arrive. standby - thanks!

80% of the salt has arrived! 

folks that want to pick up in silver spring md at their convenience, simply PM or text me to coordinate. 

i am going to wait until the remaining 20% of the order comes in before scheduling the tyson's pick up for those that want to pick up in NOVA this weekend or next week. 

thanks folks!

the rest of the shipment has arrived. 

i have been trying to appease a few members who have tough schedules to make sure all would be available to make it but it just does not seem doable unfortunately.

so, whomever is left over or anyone who has not picked up, is always welcome to pick up in silver spring at their convenience with a couple hours notice. 

the tysons pick up will be wednesday the 15th @ 1pm at the petco off of old gallows road. this seems to work for most that wanted to come during lunch hour.

if you want to pick up in tysons, you MUST PM or text me your interest so that your order is brought over for pick up. 

thank you!