Local fish stores

Tshaner1990

Hey everyone,

Since I found out the unfortunate new that Incredible Corals is now out of business, I am looking for a new LFS to get my corals from.  Any suggestions are much appreciated.  Also does anyone know of a LFS that takes trade ins of coral like Incredible Corals did? I am located in Woodbridge VA

Thanks so much.

Edited by Tshaner1990

They closed their retail store Incredible Corals.... Artfully Acrylic will still be open as far as I understand. They sent an email and were selling their display tanks and misc stuff from the store.

I have had great luck with everything I buy from Reef Escape in Fairfax. I've been to BRK and they were super nice but I haven't bought from them yet.

Edited by ReefAddict

Hey everyone,

Since I found out the unfortunate new that Incredible Corals is now out of business, I am looking for a new LFS to get my corals from.  Any suggestions are much appreciated.  Also does anyone know of a LFS that takes trade ins of coral like Incredible Corals did? I am located in Woodbridge VA

Thanks so much.

We purchased all the livestock from Incredible Corals so if there was anything there you wanted we have it. We also do trade ins for store credit.

The young guy that worked at incredible corals now works at capital aquarium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll vouch for BRK. The drive is nice and the store is even nicer. Big retail space and tons of fish and a large selection of corals. Take the kids during nice weather and you can feed the koi, unless they stopped doing that.