Growth on rock

rockstarta78

I don't know if you can tell grin the picture, but there's a small stick like formation on my rock. I see bunch of these are sprouting on various places of my rock structure. Any idea what might these small formations are? e0b95a3155439f84912a69b0dfa40ca3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Looks like vermetid snails. I think most tanks have them and some say they can irritate corals. You can break off the tip and super glue over them.

Probably came in on a coral or live rock. Not sure about natural predator. I search online from time to time and nothing stands out as a true predator. If you only have a few now kill them off manually. Mine spread quickly and have been dealing with them for years.

Probably came in on a coral or live rock. Not sure about natural predator. I search online from time to time and nothing stands out as a true predator. If you only have a few now kill them off manually. Mine spread quickly and have been dealing with them for years.

I think it came in on a coral. I used dry dead rock when I setup this tank. I am so tempted to just take out all the rock and bleach or acid wash them. Have you ever tried a yellow coris wrasse? Some people claim Yellow Coris will eat these pests. I may have to try to that as well. Plus I like the way Yellow coris' look.