New to the DMV Region

T3CHED

Hey everyone! Im a five year member of the hobby and just recently moved to the DC region, unfortunately I didn't want to potentially hurt any of my livestock and re homed everything to a friends house that wanted another tank. I used to have a 90G reef ready with lots of awesome stuff, so currently if someone could point me to the right direction of people looking to sell their tanks, that would be great, currently looking for a reef ready system, preferably something larger than 75g to a max of 125g. Please let me know what everyone has got, and also feel free to also share which forum this might specifically belong in. Thanks again and excited to be apart of WAMAS. 

Chris

Welcome.

I see you became a subscribed member, that's the first good step! You have access to our buy/sell/trade forums, and you can constantly find things moving in there, I would cruise that and you'll more than likely eventually find something that suits your needs. 

@sethsolomon, I moved from upstate NY (Syracuse) to be exact and we actually had a few good stores up there, but Im in a lost world down here not knowing what stores are recommended by the users. And @YHSublime, thank you for the recommendation! I will def check that out today for sure. 

@sethsolomon, I moved from upstate NY (Syracuse) to be exact and we actually had a few good stores up there, but Im in a lost world down here not knowing what stores are recommended by the users. And @YHSublime, thank you for the recommendation! I will def check that out today for sure.

my family is from the Syracuse area of NY. My friend was practically giving away a nice 75 gal set up with a custom stand. I'll see if he still has it. Welcome to the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my family is from the Syracuse area of NY. My friend was practically giving away a nice 75 gal set up with a custom stand. I'll see if he still has it. Welcome to the area.

john just sent you a message.

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone! Im a five year member of the hobby and just recently moved to the DC region, unfortunately I didn't want to potentially hurt any of my livestock and re homed everything to a friends house that wanted another tank. I used to have a 90G reef ready with lots of awesome stuff, so currently if someone could point me to the right direction of people looking to sell their tanks, that would be great, currently looking for a reef ready system, preferably something larger than 75g to a max of 125g. Please let me know what everyone has got, and also feel free to also share which forum this might specifically belong in. Thanks again and excited to be apart of WAMAS. 

Chris

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/84580-deepblue-professional-24x24x48-120-gallon-tank-and-stand-200/