FREE Product!!! Come and get it!

johnnybv

You know guys, I usually keep my mouth shut but this time I cant. 

Common courtesy would be to come in and grab maybe one or 2, and at least look around the store, and hopefully pick something up.

However the me, me, me mentality appears to be quite present among the club.  Several people came in and pretty much took  as many bottles as they could carry, not leaving anything else for others.  I could have said limit 2 per customer, or required a purchase but I did not, I thought there would be some courtesy amongst members but I guess not, I am very dissapointed to say the least.

There are a few more bottles left just come finish them off.

John

You know guys, I usually keep my mouth shut but this time I cant. 

Common courtesy would be to come in and grab maybe one or 2, and at least look around the store, and hopefully pick something up.

However the me, me, me mentality appears to be quite present among the club.  Several people came in and pretty much took  as many bottles as they could carry, not leaving anything else for others.  I could have said limit 2 per customer, or required a purchase but I did not, I thought there would be some courtesy amongst members but I guess not, I am very dissapointed to say the least.

There are a few more bottles left just come finish them off.

John

Complete lack of thought or courtesy.... This was a goodwill gesture intended to benefit as many as possible. Snarfing it all up is like going to a Costco and eating everything off their sample table. At some point, you're just being a glutton and being rude. I share your frustration, John.