Acrylic tank repair

Who in the nova does acrylic repair. I have a few scratches and would like to have the tank sanded and buffed not possible to rip the tank down. Will have to be full with live stock... anyone have any suggestions?

When I had an acrylic tank, I did the work myself using an acrylic tank polishing kit from Premium. There are similar kits available elsewhere. They're easy to use and, as long as the scratch isn't too deep, pretty quick, too.

Yeah I don't have time to actually do it. Cause when I do play with the tank it's maintaining it and would just prefer to pay to have it done. It will probably be a 1 day project and will need a da.

That could cost $$$$ the hourly rate is high. Check out Adam

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

When you polish a tank with fish in it, then you assume that there's going to be some risk to the fish and corals from fine particles of plastics.

I've polished a few dozen tanks over the years and have never witnessed a fish or coral death as a direct result of polishing.

There may be some chance down the road that complications arise from ingestion of plastic, but that has yet to be documented in the home reef.

That's not the only concern. It's the oil in the air compressor that's the concern....i really don't see the plastic being a issue.

As we talked about in our pms I would really feel better if someone takes responsiblily when doing the tank. not me being responsible. Stuff happens and I just want the bases to be covered. Not saying something would but to me that extra $ is worth spending..

You ever watch the fail videos... kinda like that u can do something hundreds of times only takes 1 fail. And on my tank I won't,can't risk it.