need some help to ID new discovery

jdhorinek

Good afternoon, I am relatively new to the hobby I have only had my setup for three months, and I need some help making an ID on something i found this morning.

The attached pictures appear to by a juvenile anemone. The reason I came to this conclusion is when outstretched it has tentacles with purple tips and when disturbed it retreats inside itself similar to my Condy anemone (first picture). Any input would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. 

Some background on the tank in case its helpful, I got the tank and equipment from a friend who had it for years.  It is established with a few different trumpet corals, one Condy anemone, a few craps and snails, and one black clown fish.  I haven't made any additions to the tank since I got it as I still working on learning all the chemistry and testing.

post-2636363-0-50705400-1496864221_thumb.jpg

post-2636363-0-17286000-1496864222_thumb.jpg

Google "Corynactis"  or strawberry anemone.  I had them in my tank before, multiplied to about 10 or so, they never bothered anything in the tank so I left them alone.

Yep, I have them too. Not a big deal. I think they look kind of cool. They never caused any problem for me.