Radion/Lighting Experts

Scubaguy

Hey Everyone, 

Hope everyone is having a good week. Just curious if there are any lighting experts out there that want to assist.

I have 4 Radions XRpro30 about 10 inches off the top of the water, in a 24 inch deep tank. Please see 

Richies 240 gallon build if you want to see it..

I feel like i have never been able to get the right lighting for growth. I havent invested a lot into big pieces of sps but i do have lps in the tank.. the sps i have never seem to have taken off.

I do dos.. ALK 8.9, CAL 430, Mag 1320ish.... I have recently purchased some 10dollar frags and have positioned them around the tank, but they are not looking as good as the LFS.

I downloaded the ECO tech sps/lps lighting scheme and have it set at 35% because i did manage to fry away a piece of sps..

Let me know if this makes sense, 

Richie

Richie,

Attached is a copy of my lighting schedule which is a modified SPS AB+ schedule.  I am also running some T5 bulbs to help with shadowing and have been very happy with my results.  I would also be happy to send you the schedule if you shoot me a PM with your email. 

post-2634033-0-77932700-1490645815_thumb.png

Richie,

Attached is a copy of my lighting schedule which is a modified SPS AB+ schedule.  I am also running some T5 bulbs to help with shadowing and have been very happy with my results.  I would also be happy to send you the schedule if you shoot me a PM with your email. 

PM Sent.. Thanks!!!