** ERC fish out of protocol - 02.14.17 **

monkiboy

be sure to follow us on instagram (@exoticreefcreations) and facebook for video and photo content with the latest updates

here's a list of some fish that just graduated our protocol. if you haven't already, be sure to read about our personal, unmatched, & comprehensive qt/treatment protocol

- bellus angelfish
- tinkeri butterflyfish
- pyramid butterflyfish
- spotted kole tangs (nice unique variation from yellow kole eye)
- black tang hybrid tangs
- watanabei angels
- rosy scale fairy wrasses
- four line wrasses
- small tail wrasses
- lineatus supermale wrasses
- melanarus wrasses
- exquisite fairy wrasses
- blue throat sailfin fairy wrasses
- bartlett's anthias
- midas blennies
- orange stripe shrimp gobies
- blue star (bipartitus) leopard wrasses (female) (eating like champs and time-zone and sleep pattern adjusted/acclimated)
- yellow coris wrasses

- fromia sea stars (reef safe, 3.5")

please PM me to secure your purchase and/or if you have any questions about these or any other quarantined & prophylactically treated fish - thank you!

Edited by monkiboy

Gosh, Marcos.

You hit it right on the nose with this batch as far as what I want. Bellus angel, watanabei, fairy wrasse, bartletts anthias, kole tangs. All things I want. Tank has only been fallow for a month, though, after adding rocks from old tank. Killing me not to buy them.

thanks alan. I'm not going anywhere and things are only getting bigger and better with the demand for our fish. take your time my friend and get it right like you're doing.

in the interim check us out on Facebook and instagram. a lot of photos and videos get posted and sold on there that will keep you satiated until your tank is ready my friend!

Edited by monkiboy

Do you have any paired watanabeis?

Please someone shoot me for even asking about these fish

a pair, a trio, and a couple solo males. may have a solo male left if interested. all others are sold.

a pair, a trio, and a couple solo males. may have a solo male left if interested. all others are sold.

Thanks but no thanks, I would rather get a pair when the time comes

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Shout out for Marco. As always, all fish that I bought from him are healthy, eat like a pig and free from any diseases. Outstanding job on his protocol process, ensuring that customer will be happy and the money spend are all worthed.

Again, thanks MARCO!

Shout out for Marco. As always, all fish that I bought from him are healthy, eat like a pig and free from any diseases. Outstanding job on his protocol process, ensuring that customer will be happy and the money spend are all worthed.

Again, thanks MARCO!

you're welcome sir and thank you for taking the time to post up your experience!