Thank You for Gift Certificate

cynthia

I won one of the 50.00 gift certificates from the WAMAS meeting over the weekend.  

Thanks so much for your support to the club.  I can't wait to use it!  I just bought a media reactor from you two month's ago and LOVE IT! Need to buy some refills.

Edited by cynthia

I won one of the 50.00 gift certificates from the WAMAS meeting over the weekend.  

Thanks so much for your support to the club.  I can't wait to use it!  I just bought a media reactor from you two month's ago and LOVE IT! Need to buy some refills.

For others who may not be as familiar with Avast:

Avast makes some very, very nice, high quality stuff. They also offer a number of products as "You Built" projects, providing kits for skimmers, reactors, etc. I love their stuff.

Avast is also a company that has it's roots in our WAMAS membership. Justin and Dan have been members for a very, very long time. So, when you support them, you're actually supporting part of the WAMAS family.

• 2 months later...

This posting is long over due! I too won a $100 gift certificate at the Feb. 2017 meeting! I recently used it to get the very high rated ATO with a float and Apex wiring. I have set it up and requested help from Justin who has been very patient with me! I am currently waiting to see it in action! Thank you all so much for a great product and, of course, the donation of the gift certificate.