** photos - ERC fish out of protocol - 01.08.17 **

monkiboy

here's a list of some fish that just graduated our protocol. if you haven't already, be sure to read about our personal, unmatched, & comprehensive qt/treatment protocol

- flame wrasse pairs with super males (hand caught as natural pairs by diver direct to my facilities, treated and qt'd as pairs, and on to your reef)

- yellow eye kole tangs

- green coris wrasses

- magnificent foxfaces

- one spot foxfaces

- hoeveni wrasses

- large achilles tangs (only 2 this time, both about 5", in care for over four months, exceptional examples of well nurtured and properly handled a.achilles species)

- icon sea stars (reef safe, 3")

- fromia sea stars (reef safe, 3.5")

please PM me to secure your purchase and/or if you have any questions about these or any other quarantined & prophylactically treated fish - thank you!

76Rv5Avl.jpg

Rwlvvacl.jpg

eNkLLFSl.jpg

• 5 months later...

Do you have any female flame wrasse? The pair I bought from you didn't really pair up. I now have 2 supermales.

if the natural pair split and you have two males now I would not add a third of the same species with hopes of it staying female.

I do not plan on keeping 2 males in the same tank

that's good but if the natural pair you had has gone the way of two males, no sense in adding an outsider. the likelihood of a pair forming is not good and will likely yield yet another two males. 

that's good but if the natural pair you had has gone the way of two males, no sense in adding an outsider. the likelihood of a pair forming is not good and will likely yield yet another two males. 

I may have gotten lucky with my red velvet wrasse as I added a female later and they are paired up and always together.  Maybe I will finally just get a lineatus wrasse.