dwarf pygmy angel and small tang - territorial?

Rosco's Reefs

I'm starting a new tang, put in a dwarf angel last week, added the tang tonite.  The angel is probably going to kill the Tang. Maybe not, but he seems pretty ticked off.  My readings said the Angel might be territiorial to other Angels but didn't mention other fish.  

Thoughts and comments?

Thx

In my experience, dwarf angels in the argi group (cherubs, flamebacks...) can be nasty little monsters.  I have had them harass blennies to death, so they definitely do not reserve their wrath for other angels.  If the tang can't find a place to escape, things may not go well.

Cherub angels are very pugnacious. The ones I had were very intrusive of the territories of other fish, used the entire water column, poked into everyone's business.... but never actually chased or nipped at other fish. The other fish would get overwhelmed by the flighty and intrusive behavior, which is bad when it comes to fish that are already timid. I don't think the cherub angel tries to kill, but the reaction of tankmates is detrimental (hiding, not eating, stress leading to reduced immunity and disease). I love cherub angels, but won't be getting any in the future without having a 200 gallon tank (in other words, never).

Well, it looks like we've all decided to get along ... at least for now.  I made everyone go to bed last night by turning out the lights and we all woke up this morning in a better mood.  Let's hope it keeps up.  Thx to all for your advice.