Local Shop w/good Dry Rock Supply?

KingOfAll_Tyrants

I tried looking around the area with not much luck. I ended up buying some from Bulk Reef Supply. I think if you wanted to pick it our yourself, you may be better off seeing if members have dry rock or cheaper live rock (that you can dry out if you wanted to start with all dry rock) that you could pick out pieces in person.

Not sure where you are located but Capital Aquarium in Manassas carries dry rock and the prices are decent.  I also have some small pieces of BRS left over and I just pulled about 80lbs out of my tank last weekend that is drying on my deck I'd be willing to sell.

I just pulled about 80lbs out of my tank last weekend that is drying on my deck I'd be willing to sell.

I agree with ReefAddict.  Most members will sell rock much cheaper than you can get it anywhere else.  Every time I need some I start looking at vendors, get freaked out over what they have to charge for it, and end up buying from a member.

I have to also give a vote to BRS Pukani... great shape and very porous (super light so you will get a huge amount).  I ordered 25# just so I could cherry pick for a 17g and a 8g tank - still ended up with 2/3 the case left over, lol.

I have to also give a vote to BRS Pukani... great shape and very porous (super light so you will get a huge amount). I ordered 25# just so I could cherry pick for a 17g and a 8g tank - still ended up with 2/3 the case left over, lol.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk