Dutchman's Reef

RJT

I wanted to treat myself to a yellow belly regal angel.  Contacted Tuan and luckily he had two in stock.  I told him that my Purple tang and Two spot tang that may not like the regal so he recommended the larger regal (both angels were the same price).   He was right, the tangs "greeted" the regal but nothing like the introduction of some other fish I've purchased. The regal is the perfect size for my tank and colors really are amazing.  

I already placed an order for a friend and will pick up 1-2 fish for me when I pickup his order. 

I visited here this past weekend. Very impressive. I've never seen a bandit angel in real life (let alone at a LFS) and he had 2! Eating pellets no less. Lots of Achilles Tangs and Magnificent Foxfaces in stock. I felt like I was snorkeling in Maui as almost every single tank had Achilles Tangs. Tuan is very friendly and I enjoyed chatting with him.

We are spoiled by having some GREAT LFS around the area, they are all nice, knowledgeable, friendly and all around great stores but if you are in to fish, Tuan's store is a must stop.

• 2 months later...

Bump for an update. Has anyone stopped in lately. Tuan, let's see an update

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont believe hes a sponsor so he cannot post about the store. Others are able to though.