** ERC fish/stars out of protocol - 09.22.16 **

monkiboy

here's a list of some fish that just graduated our protocol. if you haven't already, be sure to read about our personal, unmatched, & comprehensive qt/treatment protocol

- marshall islands bartlett anthias
- sunburst anthias

- australian copperband (eating like savages)

- melanurus wrasses (transitioning males)

- algae blennies

- helfrichi firefish

- lined dart fish
- bandit angelfish (4.5" and eating on LRS very well)
- lyretail anthias (female)

- davinci grade b clownfish

- flurry clownfish
- purple firefish
- brunneus fairy wrasses (males)

- katoi fairy wrasses (males)

- katherines fairy wrasses (males)
- sunset anthias

- icon sea stars (reef safe, 3")

- fromia marble starfish (reef safe, 3")

please PM me to secure your purchase and/or if you have any questions about these or any other quarantined & prophylactically treated fish - thank you!

I was getting a lot of questions on shipping and yes, of course, we are happy to ship out your order via fedex overnight priority!

we have the best rates anywhere and are happy to pass on the savings to our customers. we ship weekly to as far as washington state and have the latest and greatest in packing materials and methods. we don't have hidden fees, cool/heat pack fees, box charges, etc either so don't be shy no matter where you are!

Always healthy fish at great price. I wish I had a bigger tank to add more fish especially the beautiful lyretail  anthias. 

Marco, you're killing me with posts like this. I need to get this tank plumbed so I can start cycling it and put some fish in.

I'm in the same boat!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

plz post picture of all of them or video

hi nam, i'm happy to provide a photo or video of whatever fish you may be interested in, in the future. these had mostly all sold (there were a single clownfish or two still around) by the time you posted, though.

I'm sure they will be all sold before he gets a chance to post the video lol.

yeah, it goes quick on here and on other social media. it's an honor to have the trust of all our customers too who buy knowing they will always get the best experience.

Marco, you're killing me with posts like this.  I need to get this tank plumbed so I can start cycling it and put some fish in.

i don't post much but i'm always moving fish so there's no worries my friend. you're doing an awesome job on the build and i'll be happy to stock it when you're ready ;)

I'm in the same boat!

i got you!

Marco has the best fishes around period. Top quality and best customer service, I can't wait to get my next fish from ERC

Do you guys have a website? Sorry if I missed that.

yes, it is exoticreefcreations.com. currently the site is down for a small overhaul. feel free to shoot me a PM on here with anything i can help you with - thank you!