Won't you be my neighbor?

Joshifer

So who's around chantilly. Fairfax. Ashburn Herndon. Sterling. Centerville VA areas. Just ya know in case of emergencies or whatever. And I want none of that "how'd you get in my house" nonsense.

Edited by Joshifer

I've never been lucky enough to have anyone let me in their store after closing. If I tried, they'd probably call the cops on me.

Lol. It was the owner of quantum reefs in Springfield. He knew I had social anxiety. So he'd put aside whatever sale items I wanted and I'd go there about 10 mins after closing. Great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way out in the sticks in central Loudoun, Josh.... Are you still down south in the Springfield/Woodbridge area?

(edited)

I'm way out in the sticks in central Loudoun, Josh.... Are you still down south in the Springfield/Woodbridge area?

No I'm in chantilly now. Your actually not too far from me. Bout 20 min

Edited by Joshifer

Getting closer to the country, are you?

Yes leave a spare key under the mat so I can shop in your supplies.

Yes leave a spare key under the mat so I can shop in your supplies.

Ha. I'm afraid that I'm rather limited on supplies that would work in a 6-gallon nano. Some of my pumps would empty that little thing out in under 10 seconds.  :rolleyes:  Your landlord would have a cow.

Ha. I'm afraid that I'm rather limited on supplies that would work in a 6-gallon nano. Some of my pumps would empty that little thing out in under 10 seconds. :rolleyes: Your landlord would have a cow.

Lol

I think most small business owners can be very accomodating in certain situations.

I don't live anywhere near you, not even in VA.

I'm not too far about 30mins in Temple Hills MD but I go to Quantum Reef all the time Vince has kept me from buying so many things I did not need over the couple years I have been going there