cuttle fish

this winter cuttle fish, first you need live mysis breeding tank, I built this last winter and it works did not invent it " industrial espionage" reminds me of the good old days when Rotex flew 2 lawyers to old town manassas from Austria to explain why we should stop producing selling there pistons the tank works the babies are in the 2nd compartment, 4 dwarf hatched 3 lived a week on brine and then died 1 lived now that i have baby mysis hey where do i get flamboyant eggs ? 

the size of my photos are too big so look at this great video instead, I will try to make a video soon they are a bit more work then seahorses but maybe smart as a smart dog not a stupid dog a smart dog, 

• 2 weeks later...

man feeding them is crazy, just 2 cuttlefish 4 weeks old eat 40 live mysis a day and so building another  mysis tank, mysis get big too 3/4"  and eat lots of brine sorry no photos if the electricity fails ? 2 more smaller ones in the baby mysis tank, shrimp wont be in the river untill april so need to be a mysis farmer