[EMERGENCY] 150-gal tank cracked, water everywhere. Need temporary replacement ASAP (DC/MD/VA)

Rosco's Reefs

Hi all,

I have a 150-gallon tank that cracked and is spilling water everywhere. I am working to plug the leak but I am afraid my fish will be harmed.

If anyone has a spare 150-gallon that I can use to store my fish temporarily, I would be so grateful.

Regards,

Ross

I have some large plastic tubs at 150-200 gallons you can borrow.  I'm in Fairfax Station so you'd need to drive a bit to get here.  You'd also need a pickup or trailer to carry the tank.

Ross, I don't have a spare tank over 20 gal.  I have a 70 Gallon stock tank if that would help, but we'd have to find a way to plug the hole in the bottom.  It has a bulkhead but no valve yet.

Thanks to all for your help.  We got the livestock out to a temporary location and are now looking to purchase a new 150. Any ideas on who might have one in stock will be appreciated.  Thx again, WAMAS!

Ross, wasn't somebody selling a 180 tank and stand here just last week? Just a tad more front to back - but the same length. Could that be an option?