Mr clean magic eraser

stonerjohnson

+1 I used them on my acrylic tank 5 years ago. Works fine for regular maintenance cleaning.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

+1 love it! You can also slice off thin slivers and put it between your magnetic glass cleaner and the glass if you want to (I do this sometimes in my biocube) or just use it by hand.

The abrasive that is molded into the foam is non-toxic. Magic Erasers clean mechanically, not chemically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

How do folks use these if not by hand? I have a red Sea, and when I put my whole arm in the tank to clean towards the bottom I end up have to play with my Herbie drain every time to get it quiet again.

How do folks use these if not by hand? I have a red Sea, and when I put my whole arm in the tank to clean towards the bottom I end up have to play with my Herbie drain every time to get it quiet again.

As others have indicated prior, use your magnetic glass cleaner instead of putting your hand and arm in the water. Just cut a small piece of the eraser a little larger than your magnetic glass cleaner and place it under your cleaner sandwiching it between the cleaner and the glass. Because of its small size It should not displace enough water to disturb you overflow.