Thanksgiving weekend New product launch!

ctenophore

This Friday, November 27th, we are introducing our latest concept in reef filtration technology: the Spyglass fluidized cone reactor! This reactor represents our efforts to create a design that makes maintenance quick and easy, is highly efficient with water flow and electrical usage, yet is versatile enough to work with virtually all media available to the reef aquarium hobby. The best part is that we are launching the Spyglass at amazing introductory preorder pricing of 40% off! This deal will only last the weekend, so get on the preorder list early!

Additionally, we are discounting everything else on our site by 15%! This is a perfect time to stock up on media or any other needed aquarium equipment.

Note that this sale is valid using coupon code THANKS15 from 12:00am Friday, November 27th until midnight Monday November 30th.

Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving & Holiday Season!

Dan & Justin,

Captains

All I can say is,  :eek: WOW!  I know what I want for my next media reactor!

One question - for setups with limited head space, how much vertical clearance do these need to allow for removing the reaction chamber to fill/change the media? Obviously you can start tilting it when you pull it off the pump, but that only gets you so far. Thanks! :bluefish:

We planned the medium to work under an average height 24" stand. Once the flange at the cone/cylinder transition clears the outer chamber, you can tilt it easily.

Outstanding!  :bb:

Woot!  Just ordered one.  Get to work making them, Justin and Dan!  

Going to put it in the sump in my child care center tank which has a severe lack of space.  This will be great.