John Wall gets TANKED tonight at 10:00

Grav

It isn't a reef tank, but tune in to Animal Planet tonight at 10:00 to see NBA Wiz John Wall get a fish tank.  Don't blink or you will miss seeing the Reef eScape team in action.  

See the Reef eScape facebook page for a preview.  

Got the tivo set for it!  (It's after my bedtime)

Those Tanked guys lean heavily on local install talent and then leave like 2 seconds for them to accidentally be on screen.

Great job guys. Glad they gave you a shout out with your name and company name.

It's too bad John wanted a freshwater tank.

I'm sure you had to sign NDAs up the wazoo, but would appreciate you sharing what you can about the experience.

I was very impressed by the amount of hands on work Wade and Bret did, and their knowledge of the system, animals etc. The experience was interesting and fun. We had realistic expectations going in, and both happy with the screen time we got (I think it was better than average.) We may post some behind the scenes on the facebook page, and I understand there is a "long cut" version that may never air on TV, but we may be able to get a copy and post ourselves.

I was very impressed by the amount of hands on work Wade and Bret did, and their knowledge of the system, animals etc. The experience was interesting and fun. We had realistic expectations going in, and both happy with the screen time we got (I think it was better than average.) We may post some behind the scenes on the facebook page, and I understand there is a "long cut" version that may never air on TV, but we may be able to get a copy and post ourselves.

Oh definitely did well on screen time, seems like 75%+ of the time you don't see the maintenance people at all.

Yep, I was impressed with the screen time and Phil even got a name and title that you could almost read as it flashed on-screen.  Looked like Brittany and others got on TV too.  I can't say I was super attracted to the design of that tank/stand, but I liked the steel stand that it went on.  Looked like a serious piece of hardware.

I liked the lighthouse tank, though, and thought the flood in the restaurant was fun.  I can just imagine everyone running around yelling with their hair on fire when water comes pouring out the wall and on to the floor.  Haha.

The whole episode was better than most I've seen because it was short on shenanigans.  That's most of what I don't like about that show: the reality-TV cliche shenanigans.