Grav

We still have Kessils, AIs, Radion and more LEDs available at discounted prices.

discounted Skimmers, water circulation pumps and more also available.

Just a few used tanks from MACNA still around. There is a 24x24 cube with a white stand and some JBJ and IM stuff tanks and stand. Come see 1st hand or shoot us an email.

Also a nice coral selection, and wide range of fish coming out of QT for this weekend.

We will keep to our normal business hours but this is another busy weekend. We will be busy with a "VIP" installation on Friday and Saturday... this one will be on TV someday :o)

Phil@reefescape.net

Sorry for the slow response. We've been on the set of "Tanked" filming a local installation and are a bit behind schedule.

Send me an email Phil@reefescape.net and I will take a pic of the 60 tomorrow. We only have one "open box" radion right now, but we may be retiring some G2 units in a month or so. I think their is still one Hydra 26s used... and I can check that tomorrow.

Sorry for the slow response. We've been on the set of "Tanked" filming a local installation and are a bit behind schedule.

Make sure you let us know the broadcast date! :bluefish:

• 2 weeks later...