Corals?

lutz123

Hey Ashley, I'm in the process of moving everything to a new set of systems so I have not posted much up recently. The new systems are almost done cycling and once completed I will begin posting stuff up for sale on the site and having individuals out again. It should not be more than another 2 weeks or so. In the meantime, if there is something specific you are interested please send me a pm or feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,

Richard

I finished up my masters degree and took a full time IT position with a gov't contractor and the last few months were quite hectic. I am finally settling in to everything and can start devoting more time back to the business now. I really was looking forward to macna, especially being so close and not having to travel far like we did last year with Denver but with the new job I couldn't pull the week off for macna and sold both our booths.

You will start seeing plenty of corals popping back up on the site and here on wamas in the coming weeks!

Edited by monkiboy

Congrats on the Masters - that's a big achievement! I am looking forward to seeing some new stuff.

Any chance you ever got a piece of that gorgeous duncan you were holding for someone earlier this year?

• 1 month later...