MACNA is awesome! Don't you think?!??

Reefer_Madness

Sad...I was getting ready to spend 130 on some corals and wife went to yell at me cause we stopped at 3 places and already spent 300 dollars so she told me no u put the money in my pocket and I guess it fell out ugh

Haha. Yeah. And so many give always. That combined with all the frags I'm afraid I'm going to miss something. I can see the crashing thing though. Half way through the day and I'm already needing a nap. Or monster #2

There was so much stuff there I couldn't remember where I had been and where I havent. It was really cool. Wish I had more time to spend down there.

Wow .. it was so much larger than I anticipated. My wife and I took a break, went to he Zoo, and came back for a few more hours today. It was like a totally new experience, something new each time I went through. The volunteers were superb! Thanks for all the hard work!

The show is insane get 6 corals for $60 there is crazy deals in some vendors only need to look and find them goine back today insane love it .

I'm exhausted! It was fun, but I'm glad it's over for now. Hopefully, in a few years it will be here again.

I did not win anything for the $50 of raffle tickets, but won an Instant Ocean raffle for a Maxijet w/conversion kit  and a submersible LED strip; got 29 lbs of free "Life Rock" from the Carib Sea booth (maybe about $125 value), got enough free dry fish food to last a couple years, got a couple free  tee-shirts, and got a slew of pens.

O M G, total fun thanks to our awesome planners! I didn't win anything in the raffles, but I shopped for some great finds and met some really great people :). Oh and Karen Talbot (the amazing artist) told me this was the best MACNA she's attended!

Amazing job by all of the volunteers! You guys worked your butts off!

To think that a show of this magnitude continues to be put on by a local club has, and always will be mind boggling to me. All of you should be proud of the success of the last three years along with it's culmination this weekend. Truly proud to be a part of this club! Amazing job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yawn, Ouch, Yawn, Ouch! MACNA- exhaustion and soreness

Lol it was a great event!

Thank you so much to the WAMAS board and volunteers who spent countless hours putting this together!

Thanks so much to all the folks who spent so much time preparing and planning as well as running the events.  You guys did a fantastic job and it's very much appreciated.   Great event...got to see some fantastic lectures, catch up with old friends, and spend way too much on corals and fish.  

I am not sure the last time I was this exhausted and in so much pain. However, I had a blast. Our officers and other volunteers worked SO incredibly hard to bring this all together. I am proud to be a WAMAS member and that I was able to help support their efforts by volunteering. You all (officers/volunteers) did such a great job and I hope you know how much I (we) appreciate all the effort put in to make this happen. Not only that, it was one heck of a conference!!! MACNA 2015 is something to be proud of.

On that note, I am going to go hibernate for a couple of days.

Sad...I was getting ready to spend 130 on some corals and wife went to yell at me cause we stopped at 3 places and already spent 300 dollars so she told me no u put the money in my pocket and I guess it fell out ugh

Yeah......fell ...out

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk