macna banquet pass?

astroboy

If it's legal, does anyone have a MACNA banquet pass they'd like to sell?

Thanks,

Mark

It's just a tear-off ticket.  If you can meet up and give him the tearoff it's transferrable for sure. 

The deadline on transfers was just because of the amount of back-end work that is required to register the new person's name in the system and invalidate the old one which was going to take more time than we had in the 2 days before the event started to happen.  As it was we allowed transfers about a week longer than I wanted to allow them which ended up requiring me and others to do many hours of work and many emails behind the scenes coordinating names and meal choices, discarding old badges, printing new badges, sorting them in to the registration piles, etc.  Not because it wasn't legal after a certain date, necessarily.

Any of it is "technically" transferrable if you just give it to them.  If the banquet is already paid for on a full conference pass it would be great if someone ate it. 8)  As long as you're not wanting me to register and print something new, have at it.

Oh, and the FCP and banquet passes were cut off because we truly did run right up to our limit on attendance at the banquet. 

If we see in the hour or so before the banquet that there seem to be plenty of passes not picked up and no rush to get them we will announce that there are tickets available and see if we can actually fill the room. 8)