Lighting upgrade suggestions

Stanley11

Hello all I have had my "show" tank running for about a year and a half or so. It is. 24" x 24" cube that is 28" tall. I have a mixed reef tank. Hammers, torches, toadstools, birds nest, tricolor acro, 3 rainbow rose bubbles and multiple Zoas and palys. The meat of my lighting is a 4 bulb t5 smack in the middle, doesn't cover entire tank. And I have a reef capable current orbit led in the front and a marineland old reef capable in the back. My parameters are all within balance, tank has very low bioload. I am just not seeing a terrible amount of growth anywhere in the tank with the hard corals. And only under or near the t5s with the softies and some monties. Any suggestions? I am currently thinking about buying the hydra 26. I have almost no experience with any other lights. Would the be suitable or think I should go larger? Pics are attached. Thank you for your help.

post-2635240-144009773272_thumb.jpg

Thank you for all the replies. I am intrigued by the kessil and t5 idea. To be honest I was hoping to just get one lighting system to cover everything. But I will seriously take a look into that combo.

Thank you for all the replies. I am intrigued by the kessil and t5 idea. To be honest I was hoping to just get one lighting system to cover everything. But I will seriously take a look into that combo.

If you want the 1 and done kind of thing go with the hydra 26.  But if you want awesome, you need to go with an LED t5 combo. 

I am guessing kessil led? And use with the t5 I have somehow? Or different t5?

Kessil works.   I would try and trade your 4 bulb for 2x 2 bulb fixtures.   Or worst case pick up a 2 bulb off aqua traders for like $30