Exotic Reef Creations

Dario5678

Do any of you guys buy from there?  Is it an actual store or some ones house?  Is this a place I can just go to during business hours and purchase fish?  I communicate with them over email but the emails are far apart.

Hi Dario, I do all the quarantine and treatment of fish in a basement build out. This allows the level of detail and meticulous execution to happen as time is available.

I don't have business hours during the day but maybe one day on the next expansion if things continue well. I ship out about 95% of orders even locally as the rates are very affordable and folks typically value that more than the drive. Folks that like to pick up I coordinate with and schedule at their convenience. for more convenience I do pickups in several places are NOVA and MD.

My goal is to respond to every communication within 12 hours. That does get stretched sometimes as the week goes on as a lot of shipments and treatment logging happens later in the week. I'll review your reply from yesterday and reply tonight when I get back.

In the interim for reviews of our efforts and work with fish and coral you can check out our testimonial section on our site or review our ERC section on WAMAS scrolling through the pages for reviews.

You won't find someone that will work harder to ensure you are satisfied and have the healthiest livestock in your system. I will be sure to be prompt to communicate as we continue working on your stocking list.

thank you, sir.

Edited by monkiboy

The level of service at ERC is awesome. You won't find healthier fish anywhere. Dario, you won't be disappointed.

Where can I find a list of what you currently carry in stock?

hi sir, shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to help. an accurate stock list to hard to create as updates would have to happen every couple hours as things are quite dynamic. look forward to working with you!