Getting ready to deploy overseas, need expert help with APEX programming

Fireman12s

Hi gang.. I know it has been a long time since I have been on the forum, but, life and circumstances dictated I didn't have the time to really have a look.  Regardless, I need some help.  In a couple months I will be deploying with the military overseas. It is my intent to make my system as automated as possible, specifically in regard to water changes.  The piping is all set up and ready to go, now I just need to program my Apex to make it work.  Here is the deal though.  I am looking for someone to come to my house and show me, do it for me, or help me do it. I just don't have the time to read up on it, much less go back and forth here looking at suggestions that may or may not work.  So, if you are a dandy at programming an Apex, please let me know.  I am willing to pay for a nice dinner somewhere, or maybe more for your effort and time.  I have a 90 Gal Bow front tank btw with limited corals and about 8 fish, some shrimp, sea stars, etc. Please PM me if you are able to help.  I live in Arlington near 395 and Glebe road.

Blake

It would help to know how you intend your auto water change system to work.  you will need much more than some pumps and plumbing.

agreed.  My water changes are automated with my Apex, but the way I do it vs the way you want to do it are probably different.