FRAGFEST SALE!

dandy7200

I will be headed to fragfest this weekend so we are offering up a 15% discount for WAMAS members with FREE delivery.  

Sale is valid between now and Saturday at midnight.  I will be dragging my kids along to this event so I will only be there between 2pm and 4pm for order pickups.  If you can't make this window we are happy to ship these items to you so just select the shipping method of choice at checkout.  

If you can make this window on Sunday, select the Club Meeting option for delivery at checkout and there is no cost.  Coupon code is FRAGFEST2015 and you must be registered and logged in for it to work.

This is a stacking coupon sale, the code stacks the discount on top of the combo discounts so it is a GREAT time to buy!  Our new website that is rolling out in the next few weeks does not allow these stacked combo discounts so this may be the last time a sale like this comes up.

After a fragfest free delivery order comes in, I will send an email to you with my cell# so you can text me to find me at the event, as I will probably leave all the orders in my truck so I don't have to setup a table.

They could be in the middle of their server migration to a new server. Justin was talking about doing that last week or this week. Just a guess.