Apex LED lighting

mling

I am a Apex newbie whose LED lighting just died.

All my Apex does is measure temps and PH in 2 tanks.  Have yet to find the time to do more.

Is there such a thing a an LED light that can be controlled by the Apex to have different times for the different LED colors, e.g. more blues at a given time, than white, etc.

You need an LED light with dedicated channels for white and blue. The dedicated channels will need to plug into the Apex. Should be lots of choices. But many manufacturers now have separate controllers for their lights.

I see this in one of the "Profiles" of the Apex where Radion is the pull down I selected.

ApexProfileRadion

Does this suggest you can control the Radion by just changing these values then use this profile ?

Out of curiosity, can the Apex Controller control both my AI Hydra 26 lights and my MP-40?  That would allow me to eliminate the two separate controllers that I now use.

Don't plan on switching any time soon, but am curious for future planning purposes.

Why do you need modules ?  Can't you just use the "Profile" for the Radion, as I indicated above ?

Pardon my Apex ignorance.

(edited)

Has anyone used the Radion XR30w Pro G2 with their Apex ?

http://ecotechmarine.com/products/radion/radion-xr30w

That is the light I have. I also have an Apex.

You will need the Apex WXM module in order for the Apex to "speak" to the light wirelessly. Think of it as a translator, between two computers. The other option is just get the Ecotech ReefLink. Either of these will allow you to change colors when ever you want. Through a program or instantly.

Edited by Reefer_Madness