Free towels!

dandy7200

http://www.avastmarine.com/ssc/do/product/free-towel/PROMOtional-AVAST-Towel

They are going pretty fast, wanted to make sure WAMAS got in on these!  Also Amazon is selling some of our ATO's now so we would LOVE IT if you put a review of that item there http://www.amazon.com/Avast-Marine-without-Backup-Float/dp/B00XN8VG4K/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1433356283&sr=1-1&pebp=1433356283271&perid=1197Y2ZZ76AXHSC57KBJ

Thanks guys, if you put a review on amazon just put something in the notes at checkout so we know to look there.  A few people have been abusing the system and submitting orders without actually reviewing anything or ordering 3 towels with only one review etc, so we are checking these all pretty carefully.  

I reviewed you on amazon and your site. I am very happy with my Avast ATO. I would buy Avast again.

David

Did my review (under my husbands name since 'he' has Amazon and I don't,lol) no need for a towel, have one already! Just glad to support y'all in your ever growing company!

Thanks guys, if you put a review on amazon just put something in the notes at checkout so we know to look there.  A few people have been abusing the system and submitting orders without actually reviewing anything or ordering 3 towels with only one review etc, so we are checking these all pretty carefully.

Bwahaa....

Amazon review posted. I've still got towels that you gave out earlier, so no need for more. I wrote the review because I love the product.

Bwahaa....

Seriously, right?  I have learned that putting the word "free" on the internet brings out all kinds.  Someone even reviewed the free towels!  Don't worry though, I submitted their info to the Canadian Pharmacy websites so justice will be serve via the spam machines :)