Anyone ever bought a used APEX Controller?

I'm considering buying a used APEX controller, but I'm interested to know about the lifetime of an APEX controller and it's probes. Any thoughts? Thanks!

pH probes are basically consumables.  Plan on replacing those.  The temp probes last a long time.  The rest will probably depend on where it was mounted.  If its not been used much or it was far from the tank, it'll probably last a long long time.  If its been real close to the saltwater, dripped on, splashed and so forth, it may be corroded and not last as long.  There's no moving parts though so absent corrosion or damage, they should last a good long while.

All my Apex equipment was purchased used. There is a learning curve, especially if you're not technologicly inclined, but in terms of quality and life, I don't see any issues. The only thing that would make a difference would be like mentioned above, if it was spilled on or corroded, etc. Also, as mentioned, the probes are consumables, even the temp probes, despite their lasting longer. The hard part is finding a used one, they pop up in waves. I regret selling mine.

Thanks for the input! Keep an eye out for a build thread sooner or later...