Reef2Go?

sk187

Hey everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with Reef2Go? They have some pretty bad reviews online but I am trying to figure of if only the people who had bad experiences bothered to write a review or they are just bad in general.

Thanks!  

Depends on what you are getting and if you will be quarantining. Their pods are not worth it, unless you really want more amphipods, I also found possible parasitic isopods in my package last time I got them. Their macro algae came with more hitchikers including a crab I was lucky I found. I would definitely quarantine everything, fish, inverts, algae, and go through things with a fine tooth comb (so to speak). I think there are better venders out there though and I wouldn't waste your time or money.

We bought that $20 cleanup crew deal a week ago. It was well worth it for the money. Of course there was a dead one and an empty shell or two. Exptect it from anywhere

I bought 3 things from them and I only 1 thing made it. It's hit or miss. But for a few dollars it's worth a shot. You might be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the cleanup crew and had one bag pretty much be all dead snails. I would say half of my snails were dead. They were also on the smaller side but you really cant beat the price. I'm probably not going to order anything again from them though. Just my 2 cents.

I also bought the $20 deal. For the price I can't complain too much either. I had one bag with tiny hermits that had a few dead otherwise all is well. I wouldn't go out of my way to order from them though.

I would like to buy Copepods but have read they mostly send amphipods. Would AlgaeBarn be a good source for Copepods?

I also bought the $20 deal. For the price I can't complain too much either. I had one bag with tiny hermits that had a few dead otherwise all is well. I wouldn't go out of my way to order from them though.

I would like to buy Copepods but have read they mostly send amphipods. Would AlgaeBarn be a good source for Copepods?

Algaebarn is definitely one of the better spots to order just copepods.

I ordered fish and whatnot from them a few years ago since they had cheap shipping for our area. I would practically have to return my whole order for doa or very soon after arrival. They would then give me credit for those items, then I'd go through the whole process again. Just a headache IMO and I still have a bunch of credit with them that I'd rather not use.

Out of everything I've ordered, I had one coral beauty live, and a couple of the free crabs that were tossed in an order. All other fish came in visibly diseased or sick. Once I ordered a harlequin shrimp, they sent me a tiny, broken hermit shell and tried to tell me it was in there. 

/vent

Maybe it was just a bad time for them, but since they've upped their minimum shipping it's not worth it to get anything other than their cuc packs.

Ok well it looks like I will just avoid them like the plague. I was going to put in a big order. 
Any LFS or online store you guys would recommend. I am in DC but I don't have car so its

an ordeal to travel far.

Dr macs is a sponsor, and I've always had great deliveries from them. You probably fall in their zone shipping as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk