• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too have the same tank..

Its great size for reef. I guess..

I will keep checking ur tank!!

Good luck!!

Popular size, indeed; I'm using one of those for my seagrass bed aquarium.

I opted just to paint the overflow area on mine, as mine has some visibility even from the back. (It's at one end of a kitchen island.) I do love the visibility in these tanks and the rimless look; though the stand can be a bit inconvenient to work in.

You have any particular plans for this tank?

Right now I'm converting from a 38 to this 93. My main concern right now is to make my sump area look clean and nice. My tank now is running well but my sump area is a little eye sore due to the clutter and diy projects.

I'm currently working on a custom ATO container through www.melevsreef.com. If you guys haven't heard of them check them out they have been really helpful and their work looks good.

Just received my new rock from reefcleaners. Looks good will have pics later today. I also just spent some money to update my MP10wES to the quiet drive so I'm pretty excited about that. Supposed to create more flow and less sound. Plus the black looks a lot better. 

Also just purchased my new cube sump from trigger systems. Got a really good deal on it original was 265 got it for 210.

Very cool. I look forward to some pictures. I think a nice sump that is not only good looking, but functional, is key. I have never been able to do that until this most recent build of mine, and I am enjoying it immensely. That and making sure you have enough room to tinker in the sump from the bottom to top of the stand! These tanks are very cool dimensions indeed, tagging along for the ride.

I agree. I did the diy before and although it's cheaper and decent in my opinion it's an eye sore. I want my set up to look clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I did the diy before and although it's cheaper and decent in my opinion it's an eye sore. I want my set up to look clean.

Yep! Now my wife doesn't even mind that I haven't covered my stand!

Ha I don't think I'll ever have that happen for me

(edited)

ee362008c24130b23699cc85e935e927.jpg

Got my quiet drive set up the second one is on its way. Love the sound and flow of this thing

Edited by jbarre03

471c72b5bbb07e66d3099856d8997d6c.jpg

Sump came in from trigger systems. Really nice and has a cool set up

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a ATO container, dosing container and skimmer stand from Melevsreef will have pics up as soon as they come in. Getting closer to set up date.

• 3 weeks later...

95272568aa6ff7bfe48aa492e9d5846a.jpg

Skimmer and sump light came in today. Getting so close to set up date.

I have two evergrows it2040's that I love. I just finished this set up last night. I took pics so no worries

Nice setup. It looks like you're doing everything right the first time. I went with a diy sump on my 93 cube and recently upgraded to a real sump. It's so much better. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one comes out.