Emergency acrylic person!! Asap

Scubaguy

Help needed.. I took off for Vegas for work and my sump started leAking. Wife is home, drained the pump section.. Any acrylic experts out there that can assist?

Yikes, might try contacting a vendor to go out and troubleshoot. Post up your location so those on mobile can see

Yikes, might try contacting a vendor to go out and troubleshoot. Post up your location so those on mobile can see

Any specific vendor do you know of? Can't seem to get anyone on the phone...

Any specific vendor do you know of? Can't seem to get anyone on the phone...

Just artfully acrylic. Sounds to me though that you would be better served by a vendor who does tank maintenance that could asses the issue and at least get it worked out till you return. Good news is your just cycling, so no livestock or corals to worry about. If I'm assessing your situation correctly. Try Rob?

Just artfully acrylic. Sounds to me though that you would be better served by a vendor who does tank maintenance that could asses the issue and at least get it worked out till you return. Good news is your just cycling, so no livestock or corals to worry about. If I'm assessing your situation correctly. Try Rob?

Thanks I will call him now. He was next on my list....

Yes nothing in the tank...

I tried AA and didn't grt an answer on there line...

Banging my head on the desk..........

Also is this a used sump, new, etc? Who built it? Manufacturer? It is new I would contact the company asap. If it's used we need to find a tank service company to help you out. I pm'ed you someone I recommend to all our customers.